Cleaning silk plants will keep them looking fresh and realistic. Twice a year will do, however once every three months is recommended to reduce time and effort during each silk plant cleaning.
- Spray Bottle
- Hot Water and Dishwasher Soap
- Silk Plant Cleaner
- Paper Towel
- Fill your spray bottle with hot water and dishwasher soap.
- Spray your silk plant with the soap mixture, applying a thorough coat.
- While still wet, spray on the silk plant cleaner.
- Using a paper towel, wipe the silk plant clean.