When you buy silk plants from Commercial Silk Int'l, they will often arrive in a cardboard box. To unbox your silk plant you'll need a simple set of tools, and to properly shape it you'll just need your set of hands and a delicate touch.
- Flathead Screwdriver
- First, use a screwdriver and pliers to remove the staples from the bottom of the box.
- Lift the box cover off.
- Using your screwdriver and pliers, remove all staples from the base of the box.
- Beginning with the foliage leaves on the bottom of the silk plant, shape the leaves by bending them down and out.
- Working upwards to the top of the floor plant, continue to gently shape the silk foliage using both hands.
- Continue shaping the plant until all leaves are gracefully reaching towards the light, just like a healthy living plant.
- Well shaped plants will only need a light annual silk plant cleaning. They appear healthy without the ongoing maintenance that indoor tropical plants require.