What a unique way to add natural movement and design to your interior design! Native to the western US and the Sonoran Desert, the Palo Verde plant is full of small wavy, curly and wispy branches that flow freely off the limbs. Artisan crafted to look very authentic, the limbs are appropriately textured and are a nice bright green tone. Use this is seasonal fall decor, to evoke a sense of the desert or implemented into a design unique to your office or commercial space. Available with the fine detailed leaf foliage shown here or without leaves. 36” to 84” tall with customer ordering available.
- Starting dimensions range from 36"-84" (custom dimensions available)
- Plastic grow pot base (custom bases available)
- Botanically correct foliage veining and coloration creates vibrant, authentic appeal
- Indistinguishable among real plants
- Carefully researched lifelike appearance