The Long Needle Pine Tree is native to the Southeastern portions of the United States, is certainly just as beautiful. Our Artificial Long Needle Pine Tree replicates the finely arranged long needles on the Pine Tree, ranging from 8 to 18 inches long. The slender, true to life, trunk is textured and visible through the feathery faux boughs. Pine trees provide the framework to our forests. This 10 foot is a remarkable rendition of the Long Need Pine and will add a mountain side feel and sense of outdoor living to your design. See our Case Study photos for placement and composition ideas. The Artificial Long Needle Pine blends height, with the softness of the long needle foliage for the look of the Carolinas!
- Starting dimensions range from 4'-26' (custom dimensions available)
- Plastic grow pot base (custom bases available)
- Hand-selected natural wood trunk delivers unprecedented authenticity
- Artisan-detailed bark provides convincing natural beauty
- Botanically accurate, premium foliage with vibrant color and detail