- Starting dimensions range from 4'-8' (custom dimensions available)
- Plastic grow pot base (custom bases available)
- Premium outdoor foliage perfectly replicates natural beauty and vibrancy of real leaves
- Remains healthy and vibrant year round
- Low maintenance; no trimming, watering or fertilizing
- Foliage: Plastic
- Trunk: Wood
Renowned for its characteristic soft and feathery pine boughs, the Limber Pine or Rocky Mountain Pine, shown here is in a lovely and easy to implement bush format. Manufactured in two colors, here in the tea green color, this pine bush is smaller than tree at 4’ to 8’ tall. The pine boughs are placed perfectly on the real wood trunk, giving texture and depth to the bush. This is ideal for western or mountain style landscape designs that cannot accommodate the large tree, and pairs well with smaller Aspen trees or bushes as well as tall ornamental grasses or for seasonal use around the holiday season. Botanically accurate pine needles and a real wood trunk full of texture, give this Limber Pine nice visual appeal. Also available in a smokey blue color, and available for custom orders.