Our Artificial Rocky Mountain Pine stands tall and strong with beautiful faux needle foliage identical to its namesake tree The Rocky Mountain Pine Tree, native to the hills and mountains region of Colorado and adjacent terrains. The faux pine tree trunk and bark detail is meticulously accurate and the limbs and branching is placed with perfection. The artificial Rocky Mountain Pine Tree is a great way to add a bit of Colorado wilderness to your landscape when the mountains are calling! See our Case Study for placement and composition ideas.
- Starting dimensions range from 4'-26' (custom dimensions available)
- Plastic grow pot base (custom bases available)
- Hand-selected natural wood trunk delivers unprecedented authenticity
- Artisan-detailed bark provides convincing natural beauty
- Botanically accurate, premium foliage with vibrant color and detail