A few benefits of going silk:
- Staying fresh. For booths that move from show to show, real plants are not cost-effective. Silk plants don’t wilt or lose their leaves in shipping and only need a little touch up to look good as new.
- Creating themes. Booth designers have used Commercial Silk Int’l silk plants and trees to convey forest themes, such as this Aspen Rocky Mountain booth for guitar company Two Old Hippies, and this Central Park booth for The Ladders.
- Providing scale. Trade show ceilings are too high, and it’s difficult to define and scale an exhibition properly. Artificial trees create smaller, intimate settings while providing a visceral design impact. Silk Mountain Tree Trade Show Booth Theme
- Packing and shipping. Large Artificial trees can be easily disassembled, packed, reassembled, and shipped in crates.
- Fireproofing. Because trade shows are held in what is considered assembly occupancies (places where 50 or more people gather), they are required to use fire-retardant materials that pass the state fire codes, specifically the NFPA 701 test. All Commercial Silk Int’l foliages pass this test.